Check her out on Instagram: @bihixvi
Aisha works at as a consultant and model. We meet her in Botanisk Hage in the heart of Oslo for a photoshoot and a chat about her life and style
Describe a day in your everyday life
– A day in my life starts with getting some coffee, then going to work. After work I hang out with my family and friends. I like going for walks at night. I don’t know what it is about night walks, but yeah. And then I end my night. I just started a new job at a school as a consultant. Modelling is also very new to me. I feel like I’m in a period of my life where I’m starting new things, and I’m fortunate enough to experience new opportunities. So, I’m really excited.
What does modelling bring to your life?
– It gives me a new energy boost! I’m excited to wake up and It’s not routine and the old things I’m used to. It’s a new everyday situation, so it gives me a boost of energy, definitely.
Where do you find inspiration?
– I find inspiration everywhere. Mostly online. I find inspiration for the way I dress on Instagram, Pinterest, by looking at people outside. People have had a really good sense of fashion lately, so inspiration is easy to find.
Tell us about the first piece of clothing you bought for yourself
– I think I bought a collage jacket. I remember when I was like in the sixth or seventh grade I got some money for my birthday, and everyone was wearing those.
In what way do you use style to portray your personality?
– I think my style depends on the mood I’m in and not so much my personality. If I wanna dress up I’ll go more classy, clean and neutral colors. If I’m feeling more happy and vibrant I’ll go for a cool outfit with some sneakers.
In what way is denim a part of your everyday life?
– I feel like denim you can really dress up with some heels and a blazer and feel really put together. Or you can put on a loose fit jeans with a denim jacket and some sneakers and feel super cool.
What is the key item of your wardrobe?
– Definitely a black blazer! You need a black blazer in your wardrobe. It goes with everything, and it’s a good piece to combine with other items.