Instagram username: @hannalauridsen
Hanna is a personal trainer and model. We met her for a chat about her life and style.
Describe a day in your everyday life
– I wake up at around six, then I grab a coffee and something to eat before I head to the gym. I usually work out for a couple of hours, and then I work out with my clients. After that I head home to eat dinner and lay on the couch with my boyfriend for the whole evening.
What does training bring to your life?
– Going to the gym gives me confidence and a feeling of accomplishment in both my everyday life and my relations with others. It just defines me and how I’m with others as well as myself.
Where do you find inspiration?
– I find inspiration for my work in my clients that I work out with, in mastering new techniques, lifting heavier or running faster. For my style, I find inspiration in people, social media, movies, everything around me really.
Tell us about the first piece of clothing you bought for yourself
– The first piece of clothing I bought for myself was a blue top. I bought it together with my mom on my birthday. It was the first thing I bought outside of the kid's department, so it meant a lot to me. I can still remember everything about that top.
In what way do you use style to portray your personality?
– I don’t feel like myself wearing something “normal”. I only feel like myself when I wear something a bit crazy, something that I find original and something that makes people stare at me. I like attention and I really don’t care whether it’s bad or good attention, I just like to be in the center when it comes to my style.
In what way is denim a part of your everyday life?
– It’s just something really simple that goes with a lot. You can always dress it up or down for different occasions. Denim is something to play with. I love to use different styles of denim together. It’s something I’ve been wearing since I was a kid, and something I will wear for many years to come. My favorite piece of denim is a long denim coat that I can use both as a coat and also as a dress.
What is the key item of your wardrobe?
– I may have to say a Nirvana band t-shirt that I bought six or seven years ago. It’s a piece I can wear with everything. I really, really love it and it’s really, really ugly, but that’s the reason for me loving it.