Instagram username: @_jonashalvorsen
Jonas works as a model and has shot for many big fashion brands and companies. We had a chat with him about his life and style.
Describe a day in your everyday life
– I usually wake up, then go and have breakfast with my friends. We all live together, so we have this family breakfast every morning. It’s really nice. After, we usually go to work out and stay active, then make some dinner. We always try to be productive.
What is your biggest passion in life?
– I’m a little lost at the moment. I’m trying to find out who I want to be, what I want to do, and right now I don't have one thing in particular that I really really like. Over time I will find it. I take it day by day.
Where do you find inspiration?
– Inspiration is something you can find in everything. I take inspiration from old musicians, old football players. I like the old vibe; I feel it has more character. Now a days it’s so important for everyone to fit in and to be accepted. Back in the days people had more of a personality. Jimi Hendrix or Robbie Williams are people I look up to because they didn’t give a fuck about what anybody thought, and they took it to the extreme.
In what way do you use style to portray your personality?
– My style varies from day to day. One day I can wear a crop top and nail polish. Getting attention and making people pissed off is something that I enjoy. If I want to wear nail polish and tight pants, I will. People stare at you in a bad way if you’re different, and that’s something I like. I want you to stare, because then I know you are looking.
In what way is denim a part of your everyday life?
– It’s so universal. Something that everyone should have in their closet. It can show off what type of character you are. It’s a good way to express yourself. My favorite jeans are high waisted, a little longer and tight. Still, it depends on the day and who you want to be. So, if you want to be a rock star, wear some tight jeans and you’re almost there!
What is the key item of your wardrobe?
– It has to be the wife beater, or tank top if you will. I wear it in the winter as well as the summer. I always have some spills from beer or red wine on it which makes it more characteristic.
Is there something you want to add?
– Everyone put so much pressure on themselves about who they want to be and what they want to do. Just chill, you know. Enjoy today, tomorrow is gonna be tomorrow.